The Hermitage Hospital is a private hospital located in Lucan in West Dublin. Red Cow Moran Hotel is a short distance from this hospital. The hotel’s specialised medical teams provide medical, surgical and advanced radiotherapy care to patients.
The Hermitage Medical Clinic has 39 consultant suites with practitioners specialising in the following: Allergy, Breast Surgery, Colorectal Surgery, Dermatology, ENT Surgery, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Gynaecology, Health Screening, Interventional Cardiology, Maxillofacial, Neurology, Nuclear Medicine, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Oral Surgery, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, Periodontology, Plastic Surgery, Prosthodontology, Psychology, Respiratory, Rheumatology, Urology and Vascular Surgery.
The Hermitage Hospital now operates its emergency department Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm, Saturday & Sunday 10.00m to 5.00pm.
Directions from the Red Cow Moran Hotel to the Hermitage Hospital:
If you require accommodation near the Hermitage Hospital the Red Cow Moran Hotel is your ideal choice located less than 10minutes away.
1. Take the M50 exit Northbound (Airport exit also)
2. Take the first exit off the M50 Motorway, the N4 exit (signposted The West). Keep to the left side of the exit.
3. Follow signs for Liffey Valley Shopping Centre ( this will be the first exit off the N4). Stay on the right side of the slip road.
4. Once you have reached the end of the slip road you will arrive at a roundabout. Take a right, bringing you under the N4. Please note that once you arrive at the first set of lights the immediate left is not accessible as it will bring you against emerging traffic.
5. Take the next left off the roundabout and gain access to the facility by taking a left at the next entrance.