We are committed to ensuring customers/guests who have specifically expressed an interest in one of the properties only, will, where appropriate, receive information or communications limited to that property.
Information we may collect from you and how we use it.
We take the utmost care to ensure that any personal information that we obtain from you is not used in a way that you may be unaware of or are not agreeable to. We may collect and process data including the following in the course of providing services to you which could contain your personal data such as your full name, address, email addresses, phone numbers, nationality, financial details for example bank account or credit card details, details of contracts you have entered into with third parties for us to provide hotel services specifically to you aswell as driver licence and passport information.
You may wish to submit an information request about the Red Cow Moran Hotel, Red Cow Inn or Tom's Table Rstaurant to participate in one of our promotions or subscribe to our e-mail or postal mail lists. In the event that you opt to provide us with this information, we will only use it for the purpose specified. Information collected on either of our websites www.redcowmoranhotel.com or www.redcowinn.ie may be used to:
- Advertise our services, provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may be of interest to you where you have given your consent to be contacted for such purposes
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and the Red Cow Moran Hotel or Red Cow Inn
- In our legitimate interest of advertising our services, provide details of any loyalty scheme or promotion
- Respond to your questions or suggestions or notify you of any changes to our services
- Improve the quality of your visit to our sites
You can opt-out of any of these promotions or communications by emailing email@example.com directly should you wish at any point for us not to use your data in the manner outlined above.
We do not sell, rent or share any of your personal information with any other party including any third-party joint promoters, nor use it for unapproved commercial purposes.
We may also collect and process non-personal data. When you access our websites or wi-fi facilities, your devices browser provides us with information such as your IP address, browser type, access time and referring URL which is collected and used to compile statistical data. This information may be used to help us to improve our websites and the services we offer, and to offer services to you.
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal data. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorised access or use. As effective as modern security practices are, no physical or electronic security system is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee the complete security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the internet. We will continue to revise policies, procedures and implement additional security features as new technologies become available.
Any transmission of your personal data that you make through a third party site is entirely at your own risk however once we receive this data we use appropriate security measures to seek to prevent unauthorised access or use.
If you decide to make an online reservation on our website at www.redcowmoranhotel.com you will be linked to a reservation interface and a third party booking engine (Booking Engine) provided by our booking management system vendor P3 Hotels. P3 are a PCI Compliant Company who ensure that any data they process is kept safe and secure and who vigorously ensure that all data transmissions are handled using the highest standards possible.
All information sent to this website, if in an SSL session, is encrypted, protecting against disclosure to third parties.
Protecting your information
We would like our website visitors to feel confident about using the Red Cow Moran Hotel website to plan and purchase accommodations, so the Red Cow Moran Hotel is committed to protecting the information we collect. The Red Cow Moran Hotel has implemented a security program to keep information that is stored in our systems protected from unauthorized access. Our website is hosted in a secure environment. The website servers/systems are configured with data encryption, or scrambling, technologies, and industry-standard firewalls. When you enter personal information during the reservation process, or during a customer email sign-up, your data is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure safe transmission.
Children's Privacy & Parental Consent
Links Provided To Other Sites
The Red Cow Moran Hotel or Red Cow Inn may provide links to and from other websites that we believe might offer you useful information and services. If you follow a link to any of those websites, please note that they should have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those policies. We would advise you to please check these policies before you submit any data to said websites.
When you visit the Red Cow Moran Hotel website, some browsing-related information on your device (computer, Smartphone, tablet etc.) is likely to be recorded in files called "cookies" and stored on your device.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file containing a snippet of information which a website can place on your computer or mobile device while you are using the website. It is normally used to identify your browser session or interaction with the website from everyone else's on the internet for a particular website.
You can think of it like a post-it note the website leaves on your browser to remind the website of something when you move from page to page or return to the website at a later stage.
Only store information you have given explicitly or metrics you have already provided by interacting with the website.
Read, steal or send information from your computer
What are the different types of cookies?
There are several categories of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies are essential in order to browse some websites and use all of their features (the user's operating system support, display etc.). Without these cookies, features such as the display will not have optimum functionality. Note: these cookies collect purely technical data and do not identify you personally.
- Performance cookies: these cookies help us improve a user's experience by helping us understand how they use our websites (most frequently visited pages, applications used etc.). These cookies do not identify you individually.
- Functionality cookies: in order to make browsing easier, these cookies store certain user preferences (language, username, country etc.).
- Targeting/advertising cookies: these cookies enable a user to receive targeted advertisements based on their interests, but they also limit the number of times that the advertisements appear.
- Affiliate cookies: these cookies enable third parties ("affiliates") that publish marketing campaigns on their websites to be paid on behalf of the "web merchant".
- Cookies from social networks: these third-party Cookies let you communicate the content of our site to others, as well as your opinion in relation to our site. This is the case with the "Share" and "Like" buttons on "Facebook," "Twitter," "LinkedIn," "Viadeo," etc.
Social networks which offer these application buttons can identify you by these buttons, even if you did not click on one of them when you visited our site. Indeed, some Cookies allow the social network concerned to follow your navigation on our site whenever your social network account is activated on your device when at the same time, you are on our site.
We have no control over the procedures social networks use to collect information about your navigation on our site. Please read these social networks privacy policies regarding personal data. These should allow you to exercise certain privacy options with these social networks, in particular by adjusting your user accounts for each of these networks.
Cookies help us to improve the quality of your browsing experience when visiting our website. This technical process primarily allows us to:
- adapt the layout of our website to suit your device's display preferences (language, display resolution, operating system used etc.)
- store some of the information that you fill in on our online forms to help us personalize your subsequent visits to our websites
- collect statistics. These relate mainly to the number of times you visit our websites and your use of the different services that we provide (sections and content viewed, links), with the aim of improving their relevance and usability
- put security measures in place (for example asking you to reconnect to a page or service after a certain amount of time has elapsed)
- offer you, through advertisements, personalized content that is likely to be of interest to you.
Important: Advertisements or links to third-party websites may be included on our websites. Your personal details may be collected by third parties when you click on these links. This Charter does not cover visits to third-party websites. The Red Cow Moran Hotel cannot be held responsible for the policy of third-parties regarding personal details and the use thereof.
We respect your privacy and will never knowingly partner with companies who use irresponsible or negligent practices and techniques. Suppliers are vetted before any functionality is added onto our website. Like everything else technology is evolving constantly so changes may be made to 3rd party technology without us knowing. We do monitor and take a proactive role in protecting your privacy and will immediately remove features if any irresponsible or negligent behaviour from any partners or technology providers becomes known to us.
As an individual, under EU law you have certain rights to apply to provide information or make amendments to how we process data relating to you. These rights apply in certain circumstances and are set out below;
- The Right to access data relating to you
- The Right to rectify / correct data relating to you
- The Right to object to the processing of data relating to you
- The Right to restrict the processing of data relating to you
- The Right to erase/delete data relating to you
- The Right to portability of certain data relating to you from one organisation to another
Policy Modifications & Contacting the Red Cow Moran Hotel or Red Cow Inn