Transport Hubs (Luas Red Line, Coaches, Airport Shuttle, Bus, Train)
1. Luas is the easiest & most convenient way to get around Dublin. The Red Cow Moran Hotel is situated near the Red Cow Luas stop which is served by the red Luas line. The Red Line extends from Tallaght, in the south west of Dublin, through the city centre, to The Point in Dublin’s Docklands. Bringing you closer to the most popular tourist attractions in Dublin such as Guinness Storehouse, Kilmainham Gaol, Dublin Zoo, Old Jameson Whiskey Distillery, O’Connell Street – Spire, Dublin Convention Centre and 3Arena. Linking the red and the green lines, Luas Cross City makes its way from St Stephen’s Green. For more information, visit the LUAS website
2. Intercity coaches depart from the Central Bus Station on Store Street and tours depart from the tourist office on Suffolk Street.For information, visit the Bus Eireann website
3. There is an Airport Shuttle that collects and drops off at the Red Cow Luas Stop; a short walk from the Red Cow Moran Hotel and takes 20 minutes to get to Dublin Airport. The shuttle operated by Dublin Coach and is running a 24h service. Tickets are available for purchase from the driver or can be booked online and are €5 single or €10 return. For more information, visit the Dublin Coach Airport Shuttle website.
4. Public bus routes 13, 68 and 69 all stop outside the hotel. For more information, visit the Dublin Bus website
5. There are two Train stations in Dublin. Connolly Station connects Dublin to the East Coast of Ireland and also to Northern Ireland via the Translink service; Heuston Station serves the South and West of the country. Connolly station is connected to Heuston via the Luas tram system. For more information, visit the Irish Rail website