As a family owned and operated hotel the Red Cow Moran Hotel is a family friendly Dublin hotel located on the Naas Road at the Red Cow intersection which is the gateway to the provinces.
At The Red Cow Moran Hotel, we offer 2 different Family Room types; Deluxe and Executive. Executive Rooms boast luxurious decor and offer rooms with one double bed and 2 single beds. Family rooms can sleep up to 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child comfortably. There is plenty of space for all of the family to relax and unwind while staying in Dublin.
- Executive Rooms have 1 double bed and 2 single beds
- Cots on request
- Highchairs in the bars & restaurants
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Spacious family rooms
- Baby changing facilities throughout the hotel
- Bottle warming service on request
- Storage facilitiy for buggys and prams
- Babysitter available upon request. Additional charges apply and subject to availability.
- Free Wifi
- Ample charged onsite car parking
- Air conditioning
- Flat screen TV with movie channels and kids programmes
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Young Diners & Kids menus in our bars & restaurants
- 24 Hour room service
- Family picnics
Aside from the facilities and services available onsite the Red Cow Moran Hotel is also ideal for a family friendly family break because of its location. Easily accessible from all parts of the country with direct access to and from Dublin City Centre, Dublin International Airport and Heuston Train Station, this four star famiily hotel is also convenient to all major tourist and family attractions.
| BOOK NOW | FAMILY BREAKS INFORMATION
Excellent Stay - Stayed March 2017, travelled with family
'Stayed two nights at this hotel for a family party in the hotel. The staff are very friendly and efficient, particularly the function staff. We had two rooms in the new block of bedrooms. The rooms are lovely, very spacious and exceptionally clean. Very comfy large beds and very quiet rooms. Only 20 mins drive into Dublin and right next to the Luas. Would definitely recommend'