Creative Meeting Venues in Dublin
Looking for unique meeting rooms in Dublin near Naas Road and M50? The 4-star Red Cow Moran Hotel is the obvious choice. The hotel is superbly equipped to cater for a range of meetings and events, from smaller intimate brainstorms to larger events, gala dinners and conferences.
Following a recent refurbishment, the 4-star Dublin hotel now boasts 2 superb Think Tank rooms - perfect spaces for innovative and creative minds.
The Ayrshire Suite is 34 square metres and has a marvellous ping pong table as a centrepiece, surrounded by bespoke benches, making it perfect setting for a brainstorm session. The second think tank, the Jersey Suite is 45 square metres and has a floor to ceiling whiteboard with tiered upholstered seating and casual floor cushions – both spaces offer novel and inspirational settings in which to get the creative juices flowing.
- 301 Executive Style Guestrooms
- 30 Spaces – capacity for up to 800 Theatre
- 2 Think Tank Rooms
- 4 Bespoke Long Term Apartmetns
- The Atrium
- Screen Sharing Technology
- Floor to Ceiling White Board
- Tom’s Table Restaurant
- State of the art Fitness Suite
- High Speed Broadband
- LCD Screens (largest is 97 inches wide)
- Ample car parking
- Direct link to city centre – Red Luas line